Disc granulators are commonly referred to as pelletizers, pelletizers, disc pelletizers, disc pelletizers, etc. The disc pelletizers produced by our company are mainly suitable for powder, small pellets or Granulation and pelletization of small block materials, such as pulverized coal, cement, clinker, fertilizer, etc., are not suitable for pelletization of plastic and disposable lunch box materials. The disc granulator’s disc tilt angle can be adjusted by the user, and the adjustment range is between 35 ° and 55 °. The disc granulator has the advantages of uniform ball size, stable operation, long service life, convenient use and maintenance, and the like.
Disc granulator features:
1. The disc granulator has a new structure, which reduces weight and height. The process layout is flexible and convenient, which is suitable for the transformation of old factories.
2. The tilt angle of the big plate can be adjusted. The angle gasket is used for flexible and convenient adjustment.
3. The integration of the unpowered combination scraper reduces the auxiliary power consumption.
4. The disc of the disc granulator is composed of a disc body and a disc section. Reduce the main motor power. The disc section can be adjusted up and down along the disc body. The end of the disk section is a side flange, which can ensure that the ball is not pulled or torn when the ball is out of the disk.
5. Dredging design, good ball formation effect, no large mud ball, no more than 90% of the ball diameter is 3-5mm.
Disc granulator price promise:
1. In order to ensure the high reliability and advanced nature of the disc granulator, the materials of the system are selected from domestic or international high-quality products.
2. Under the same competition conditions, Gate Company will provide customers with preferential prices on the basis of not reducing the technical performance of products and changing product components.
3. For the testing of the performance of the disc granulator, we sincerely invite users to visit the entire process and performance inspection of the product in person, and then ship the product after it is confirmed to be qualified.