Home » Blog » What are the processes for processing cow dung into organic fertilizer?
What are the processes for processing cow dung into organic fertilizer?
As people’s demand for meat products continues to increase, the breeding industry is developing rapidly, especially the cattle breeding industry. But in the process of breeding, the cow dung produced caused great pollution to the environment. And now that environmental protection requireme...
As people’s demand for meat products continues to increase, the breeding industry is developing rapidly, especially the cattle breeding industry. But in the process of breeding, the cow dung produced caused great pollution to the environment. And now that environmental protection requirements are getting stricter, how to turn the cow dung that pollutes the environment into treasure? This has to mention the organic fertilizer production line. So, how is cow dung processed into organic fertilizer through an organic fertilizer production line?
Production process of cow dung organic fertilizer：
1. The ratio of cow dung and ingredients. The cow dung is mixed with crop stalks, and the water content is determined according to the fermentation process. After that, add cornmeal and the required strains. Cornmeal can increase the sugar content to promote rapid fermentation of bacteria.
2. Use a material mixing mixer to mix the prepared materials to ensure that the cow dung and the ingredients are evenly mixed together.
3. Pile the mixed materials in the fermentation tank or fermentation tank, and use the turning and throwing machine to repeatedly throw.
4. The material is fermented in the fermentation tank. After the temperature rises, sterilization, pest control, and odor elimination, the material will be fermented and mature in the tenth day.
5. Crush the fermented materials, and then mix them with a mixing mixer. The fully mixed materials are conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor for granulation.
6. The produced particles are sent to the dryer by the belt conveyor for drying and then enter the cooler for cooling, and then the conveyor is sent to the sieving machine for sieving.
7. Qualified particles enter the coating machine for coating, and then enter the automatic packaging machine for packaging. The unqualified particles are transported to the pulverizer, pulverized and granulated again.
The organic fertilizer production line can be used for harmless use of cow dung, effectively realizing a circular economy. While protecting the environment, it has gained economic income.
The organic fertilizer production line is mainly suitable for the harmless use of animal manure, so as to achieve resource recycling and recycling. Henan Gate Heavy Industry, specializing in the research and development of organic fertilizer production lines.Friends in need, please feel free to contact!