Disc granulator introduction:
The disc granulator is suitable for organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer granulation. Due to the high granulation rate, large output, stable operation, sturdy and durable equipment, and long service life, it is the ideal granulation equipment chosen by customers. The bottom of the disc granulator is strengthened with multiple radiant steel plates, which is durable and not deformed. The thick, heavy and sturdy base design makes the disc pelletizer run more smoothly and greatly reduces labor intensity.
Disc granulator process features:
1. The bottom of the disc granulator is strengthened by multiple radiant steel plates, which is sturdy and durable, thickened, heavy, and sturdy base design, without the need of anchor bolts for stable operation
2. The disc granulator is the core equipment for producing high-tech slow fertilization. The disc angle of the granulation disc adopts the overall arc structure, and the granulation rate is high;
3. The high-frequency quenching is adopted in the main gear immediately, the service life is doubled, and the granulator disk is lined with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is corrosion-resistant and durable;
4. The reducer and motor are driven by a flexible belt, which can start smoothly, reduce the impact of cushioning and increase the service life of the pelletizer.
5. The granulating disc is provided with three discharge openings, which is convenient for intermittent production operations, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving labor efficiency;
6. The disc granulator has the advantages of uniform granulation and sturdy equipment, which is the ideal equipment for users to choose.
Matters needing attention in the work of disc granulator:
1. When the reducer bearing part of the disc granulator burns or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired and replenished in time.
2. When the bearing parts at both ends of the main bearing chamber are burned or noisy, stop the disc granulator and add grease. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is lubricated every 5-6 days.
3. Pay attention to find out the operating rules of the disc granulator.