Flat die granulator can produce pellet feed and organic fertilizer. Can produce cylindrical particles, can also be connected to polishing equipment, cylindrical particles rolled into a ball, high ball formation rate, good strength, beautiful transfer, is the ideal equipment for organic fertilizer production. The flat die granulator is used to granulate various organic substances after fermentation. Cylindrical granules can be processed beyond the conventional direct ingredients, which can save a lot of energy.
Advantages of flat die granulator
1. The flat die granulator adopts a pressing wheel, and the two ends are consistent with the linear speed of the inner and outer rings of the die plate, and no misalignment between the wheel and the die occurs.
2. The pressure rollers are evenly distributed, and the operation is stable. At the same time, the pressing area is increased, and the production efficiency is improved.
3． The flat die granulator adopts the screw center pressure regulating structure, and the die gap varies from large to small. It is suitable for different materials to ensure the pressing effect.
4． The flat die granulator has various diameter molds of Φ1.5-Φ20mm, which can adapt to the granulation of different materials and achieve good benefits.
5. The flat die granulator does not need to add a binder when granulating.
6. The organic fertilizer content of the flat die granulator can be as high as 100%, and the pure organic matter is granulated.
7. Organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can be 20% -40%.
Matters needing attention for flat die granulator
1. When using a flat die granulator, you should pay attention to unloading after working for more than ten shifts (every 8 hours), and add high temperature resistant grease to the bearings to make the rollers work well and prolong the bearing life;
2. When the flat die extrusion granulator is granulated, it is strictly forbidden that the pressure roller and the template contact idling;
3. When the flat die extrusion granulator does not granulate or discharge when granulating, the membrane plate should be removed, and after opening hole by hole, some fiber materials can be properly added to restart the granulation;
4. The tightness of the flat die extrusion granulator belt should be checked frequently, and the oil seal of the gearbox should be replaced in time.