The twin-shaft mixer is mainly composed of the casing, the screw shaft assembly, the driving device, the piping, the cover plate, the chain cover and the like. The specific structural performance characteristics of the double-shaft mixer are as follows:
1,The casing of the fertilizer twin-shaft mixer is mainly composed of sheet metal and steel, and is assembled with other components, which is the support of the twin-shaft mixer. The casing of the fertilizer double-shaft mixer is tightly sealed, and there is no phenomenon that the fly ash is raised and the ash is leaked.
2, the screw shaft is the main component of the twin-shaft mixer. Its components mainly include left and right spiral shafts, bearing seats, bearing sleeves, bearing covers, gears, sprockets, oil cups, blades and other components.
(1) The left and right spiraling shafts of the twin-shaft mixer have high manufacturing precision requirements and good process performance, and have strict requirements for cooperation with bearing housings, bearing sleeves and bearing covers.
(2) The gear modulus is 8, the number of teeth is 60, the tooth angle is 20°; the sprocket pitch is 50.8, the number of teeth is 25, and the tooth shape is GB1224-85. The gears and sprockets are protected by a protective cover and can be operated safely and effectively.
(3) The oil cup of the twin-shaft mixer is a pressure-matched injection oil cup, and it is convenient and effective to add lubricating oil.
(4) The material of the two-axis mixer blade is made of composite ceramic which is resistant to abrasion and is not easy to stick. The blade structure is designed to be reasonable and simple, easy to replace after wear, and has a long service life.
3. The water conditioning and humidity control pipe of the fertilizer double-shaft mixer is mainly composed of a nozzle, a joint and a nozzle. The nozzle adopts a stainless steel atomizing cone nozzle, which is arranged above the casing of the fertilizer double-shaft mixer and arranged axially along the direction of the screw axis to form a water curtain to facilitate humidification and agitation of the material. The nozzle structure is simple, easy to replace, stainless steel material, anti-corrosion and durable. The moisture content of the wet ash can be adjusted by operating a manual regulating valve on the water supply line.
4. The cover plate of the fertilizer double-shaft mixer mainly includes a left cover, a middle cover, a right cover, a hole cover and a manhole cover. There are six manholes on both sides of the twin-shaft mixer to facilitate the operator's usual inspection and maintenance. The twin-shaft mixer is used for the pneumatic conveying end.