Organic fertilizer pan mixer is an important part of fertilizer equipment industry, which is mainly used for mixing raw materials. The disc mixer consists of a mixing plate, an outlet, a mixing arm, a bracket, a gearbox and a transmission mechanism. All the working bodies of the disc mixer are installed and fixed on the frame. The frame of disc mixer is welded with high carbon steel plate and channel steel.
What are the main components of a disc mixer?
1. Rack part of disc mixer: all working bodies of the machine are installed and fixed on the rack. The rack of disc mixer is welded with carbon steel plate and channel steel.
2. Transmission connection of disc mixer: disc mixer USES cycloidal pinwheel reducer to drive the main shaft to rotate, organic fertilizer disc mixer USES nylon column pin as transmission connector tooth and transmission drive to facilitate assembly and maintenance.
3. The working part of the disc mixer: the drive wheel is transmitted to the main shaft through the column pin coupling.The materials are turned over evenly in the mixing room, so that the materials can be fully mixed, thus greatly reducing the residue of the materials.The disc mixer adopts a novel rotor structure, which makes the minimum gap between rotor and shell adjustable to nearly zero position, thus effectively reducing the residual amount of materials
What are the advantages of the disc mixer?
1. The disc mixer adopts a cycloidal pinwheel reducer, which has the characteristics of compact structure, convenient operation, uniform mixing and fast unloading and conveying.
2. The disc mixer shortens the mixing time and reduces energy consumption.
3. The disc mixer is fed from the top and discharged at the bottom, and the structure is reasonable.