Six major considerations of Industrial fertilizer compost turner:
Industrial fertilizer compost turner has the functions of detoxification, water control, temperature control and oxygen supplementation in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation. In order to realize these functions of the industrial fertilizer compost turner in the fermentation process, it is necessary to adhere to the scientific and rational use of the compost fertilizer turner machine, then the organic fertilizer fermentation turner should pay attention to what is used, GATE organic fertilizer production line Manufacturer summarizes the following Six points for your reference:
1. When using the Industrial fertilizer compost turner to ensure the ventilation and oxygen supply at the bottom of the material during the composting process; on the one hand, the oxygen supplement of the compost material is realized, on the other hand, the moisture of the material is regulated, and the temperature is controlled.
2. When fermenting with the Industrial fertilizer compost turner, the organic fertilizer composting depth in the organic fertilizer fermentation tank is 0.8-1.5 m, and the stack width strictly follows the compost fertilizer turner machine process design, and the length can be determined according to the planned annual output. The depth of composting is not High unfavorable temperature heating and complete decomposing. If the depth is too large, such as more than 2 meters, it is easy to cause insufficient or insufficient ventilation and oxygen, which affects the fermentation quality.
3. When using the Industrial fertilizer compost turner, if the material storage time is too long or there are too many straws, it is necessary to add fresh manure to adjust the fermentation; how long the material is stored for a long time, it is easy to cause some organic matter to be scattered or volatilized.
4. In the professional organic fertilizer production line, the organic compost turner fertilizer machine should be used to turn the pile, promote the fermentation, realize the control of the temperature of the compost, control the moisture and moisture, and at the same time realize the supplement of oxygen, so as to achieve full maturity. . For small-scale farmyard manure fermentation, it is necessary to cover the piled manure piles in the outdoor flat fermentation, so as to prevent the fertilizer on the air-dried surface from being completely fermented;
5. When fermenting by the organic compost turner fertilizer machine, during the fermentation process, the first fermentation is usually 10 days to half a month. In this process, the main ingredient is decomposed, and the organic fertilizer raw material after fermentation by the groove type compost fertilizer turner machine is usually Secondary aging fermentation is required, and the length of the second fermentation is usually three to four days to one week.
6. using the organic compost turner fertilizer machine fermentation different organic fertilizer raw materials processing fermentation maturity is different:
1) Raw materials are weeds, crop straw fermentation (about 25 days can be decomposed) for the organic compost turner fertilizer machine: use crushed or chopped weeds, crop straw (general length 3-5 cm), available 40% Manure or biogas slurry can be adjusted; it can also be adjusted with 2% urea (46% nitrogen) or equivalent fertilizer with nitrogen fertilizer; fresh livestock manure can also be added at a weight ratio of 3:1-4:1. Make adjustments.
2) The raw material is pure fecal fermentation (about 20 days can be decomposed) for the organic compost turner fertilizer machine: it can be added to crushed (mashed) weeds, crop straw fermentation, regulating composting water is about 60%, usually used The fermentation was adjusted by adding a weight ratio of 3:14:1.
3) The raw material is fermented by manure (15 days can be decomposed) for the organic compost turner fertilizer machine: the volume of the strain can be directly expanded, and the layer is evenly removed in the housing, stirred, and directly stacked on the fermentation platform. Yes, you can repeat the operation. If the water is too large, you can adjust it by adding a proper amount of dry auxiliary materials in the housing.