The roller granulator is the key equipment for organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer to make granules. It has advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, novel and practical, low energy consumption, and is matched with response equipment to form a small and medium-sized production line. Can form a certain capacity continuity, mechanized production. The roller granulator drives the belt and the pulley by the motor, transmits it to the drive shaft through the reducer, and works synchronously with the passive shaft through the split gear, and is extruded by the die, demoulding and granulating, and the extrusion die is made of high quality. The anti-corrosion material is meticulously forged, and the roll extrusion granulator is dried without drying to achieve normal temperature granulation.
What are the advantages of the roll extrusion granulator for compound fertilizer production?
1. The new technology of compound fertilizer granulation is completed by the roll-type dry process.
2, the use of granulation, molding, screening integrated structural design, compact structure, equipment investment reduced by more than 30%.
3. The roller granulator has good sealing performance, low noise, no “three wastes” in the production process, no loss of materials and physical properties, and more energy saving and environmental protection.
4. The granule compound fertilizer produced by the equipment has the characteristics of high strength and good sustained release performance.
What are the precautions for the roll extrusion granulator?
1. After the installation and installation of the roller granulator is completed, it is necessary to check whether the components of the granulator are fastened.
2, then carry out no-load test, uninterrupted no-load operation for 8-10 hours, the temperature of each bearing rises steadily, the temperature of each component should not be higher than 45-50 degrees at the end of the test run.
3. After the test of The roller granulator, the bearings should not be seriously worn and scratched.