The compound fertilizer drum granulator in compound fertilizer production process is the most widely used equipment in the type of npk compound fertilizer production line. compound fertilizer production plant is also possible to use part of the shotcrete and partially ammoniat. In the large-capacity complete sets of equipment, it is a equipment with a high procurement rate. The daily output can reach 280-400 tons, and the good formula can reach more than 500 tons.
NOTICE: This production line is for your reference only. Engineers and sales persons will specially design for you in accordance with your raw materials, self construction of factory building and capital budget.
The compound fertilizer drum granulator in compound fertilizer production process is the most widely used equipment in the type of npk compound fertilizer production line. The recipe limits are relatively small. compound fertilizer production plant is also possible to use part of the shotcrete and partially ammoniat. In the large-capacity complete sets of equipment, it is a equipment with a high procurement rate. The daily output can reach 280-400 tons, and the good formula can reach more than 500 tons.
compound fertilizer manufacturing process granulator machine is one of the key equipments in the compound fertilizer process. It is suitable for large-scale production of cold and hot granulation and high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer. The main working mode for compound fertilizer process is the wet granulation of the pellets. After a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer is conditioned in the cylinder to carry out the full-fledged reaction. Under certain liquid phase conditions, the rotary motion of the cylinder is used. A squeezing force is generated between the material particles to agglomerate into a ball. The drum granulator body is made of special rubber sheet lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining. Rotary drum granulator in compound fertilizer production process, steaming, gas ammonia or adding phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorus ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry, and chemical compounding and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the cylinder.
First, the basic fertilizers in compound fertilizer process are separately sieved separately , and the sieved materials are crushed by the crusher and then sieved. The undersize is fed into the respective hopper. When the compound fertilizer manufacturing process is in operation, each of the basic fertilizers is simultaneously fed into the feed hopper from the respective hoppers according to the matching requirements via the metering equipment, the conveying equipment and the lifting equipment. At the same time, the return material is also fed into the feed hopper along with the base fertilizer via the lifting device. The basic fertilizers and return materials are mixed to some extent during the transportation and upgrading process, but it is more ideal if a mixing device can be added. The mix in the feed hopper is fed to the drum granulator at a given feed rate.
At the same time, the saturated steam is properly passed under the material layer, which not only increases the temperature of the material, but also humidifies the material, which is beneficial to granulation. If necessary, pour a small amount of water or fertilizer solution onto the material to maintain the optimum liquid amount of the material granulation. The material forms a rolling material bed by the friction generated by the rotation of the drum granulator. The pressing force generated by the rolling causes the materials containing a certain liquid phase to agglomerate into small particles, and the small particles become the core and adhere to the surrounding powder. Larger particles are formed. Since the drum granulator is generally inclined to the discharge end by 1° to 2. 5°, the pellets are slowly rolled toward the discharge port in the direction of the simplified inclination while rotating with the simplified body.
The material exits the drum granulator and is dried in a dryer, which is then sieved, cooled, coated, packaged and stored. The sieved material is crushed and sent together with the sieved material as a return material to feed the hopper and the base fertilizer at the same time and then granulated.The compound fertilizer manufacturing process is a method of mixing granulation of powdered base fertilizer by a fertilizer drum granulator, which is widely used for granulation of compound fertilizer.
1) Optimal speed for npk compound fertilizer production line. The optimum speed of the drum granulator is 35% to 50% of the critical speed. The small drum granulator takes a large value, while the large one takes a small value.
2) The cylinder is inclined to the discharge end by 1-2.5 degree°. The ratio of length to diameter, ie L/D = 2.0 to 7.0, is usually greater than 3.0.
3) Fill factor for compound fertilizer production plant. The feed end and the discharge end of the drum granulator are provided with a retaining ring to prevent material overflow, thereby ensuring the filling factor of the material in the drum granulator. Filling factor and drum granulator.The production capacity, granulation quality and power are generally 25% to 30% of the total volume of the simplified body. The height of the discharge end ring is determined (usually the height is 18% to 22% of the diameter of the cylinder).
4) Calculation of the compound fertilizer manufacturing process capacity of the drum granulator: The inner wall area of ??the drum granulator required for producing 1t granular compound fertilizer per hour is 3 to 4 m2.
5) The steam increases the temperature of the granulated material in compound fertilizer process, so that the granulation process can be carried out at a lower moisture content, thereby reducing the drying load, and the dried granule fertilizer is denser and has higher strength. Usually, the temperature of the material at the discharge port of the granulator is 70-95 ° C, and the moisture content is 3% to 7% (depending on the formula of the compound fertilizer).