Along with the country to the environmental protection request higher and higher, the disk granulator application is also more and more widespread.In order to deal with pig manure, sheep manure and other animal manure, the breeding industry will buy into the disk granulator to carry out organic fertilizer production.Circular pelleting machines help farmers turn waste into treasures and alleviate environmental pollution caused by animal waste.
How to install the test of the disc granulator?
1. The disc granulator should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the vertical direction of the main body of the disc granulator.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and the main door is tight. If so, tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the disc granulator.
5. After the inspection is completed, the disc granulator can be produced normally after the test run.
What is the application scope of disc granulator?
The disc granulator is especially suitable for granulating light powder materials. The finer the basic particles of fine powder material, the higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the quality of the pellets. Disc granulator generally requires that the particle size of material before granulation should be less than 200 mesh. The typical application materials of disc granulator are chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc.
How to reduce the failure rate of disk granulator?
(1) maintain the initial and basic state of the disk granulator, and maintain the original design parameters
(2) strictly abide by the operating rules of the disk granulator, prevent and avoid destructive operation, prevent and avoid overload operation
(3) continuously discover, prevent and repair the natural deterioration of the disk granulator, and prevent the potential failure state of the disk granulator
(4) prevent human deterioration of the disk granulator, avoid human damage to the disk granulator, prevent damage maintenance disk granulator