Close

Fertilizer Machines Production Line Expert Since 1998

Blog

Home » Blog » How does chicken manure disc granulator fertilizer granulate?
How does chicken manure disc granulator fertilizer granulate?

How does chicken manure disc granulator fertilizer granulate?

The disc angle of the disc granulator adopts the overall arc structure, and the granulation rate can reach more than 93%. The granulation disc is provided with three outlets, which is convenient for intermittent production operations, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving labor efficiency. The disc reducer and motor of the disc granulator are driven by flexible belts, which can start smoothly, reduce the impact of cushioning, and increase the service life of the equipment.

Get Price Contact US

Description

The main raw material products of the disc granulator are fresh chicken, pigs, cow dung, organic matter, municipal waste, sludge as raw materials, without any chemical ingredients, and chickens and pigs have poor digestibility and can only consume 25% of nutrients The other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the feces, so that the dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. The organic fertilizer disc granulator has not only created economic benefits for the enterprise, but also made great contributions to human environmental protection projects. The pelletizing shape of the disc granulator is irregular circular granules.

GATE disc granulator fertilizer machine for sale1

Working principle of disc granulator

The raw meal powder is fed into a pelletizing disc of a pelletizer for pelletizing. The moisture of the ball should be controlled at 12-14%. Most of the water should be added in the twin-shaft mixer. Only a small amount of supplementary water needs to be added to the ball pelletizer of the disc granulator. After the raw nuclei enter the ball-forming disc, they are moved along the parabola by centrifugal force, friction and gravity in the disc. Due to the cohesiveness and plasticity of the material, the cores of the ball adhere to each other and gradually grow during the movement. When the inclination angle of the disc pelletizer into the ball disc, the height of the disc edge, the rotation speed and the moisture and other parameters are constant, the pellets with different grain diameters roll away from the disc edge according to different separation angles due to different gravity. During the continuous rolling process of the ball, the water in the ball is continuously discharged from the surface. Due to the adhesiveness of the material and the natural volatilization of the liquid film on the surface, the ball has a certain strength, and then tilts with the disc granulator The rotation of the disc body is discharged out of the disc from the side of the disc.

disk-granulator-speed

Method for using chicken manure disc granulator

1. Before turning on the disc granulator, check whether the reducer is filled with gear oil and the disc rotation direction is correct.
2. Chicken manure organic fertilizer granulator is running. After pressing the start button, the host starts. Observe whether the equipment runs normally, whether there is vibration, and whether the rotation is flat.
3. After the pellet granulator runs normally, feeding and water can be added.
4. After granulation adjustment and filling, according to requirements, the angle of the disc can be adjusted to make the granules reach the required size.

disc fertilizer granulator

Last Article:

What are the problems of organic fertilizer equipment should be scrapped?


Next Article:

What are the precautions for fertilizer flat die granulator?

Contact us

| | | |

+86-17737306365