Home » Blog
» How Does a Vertical Organic Fertilizer Ferment Tank Work?
How Does a Vertical Organic Fertilizer Ferment Tank Work?
The vertical organic fertilizer ferment tank use the activity of microorganisms to biologically decompose the organic matter in the wastes to make them harmless and stabilized,integrated processing equipment for resource utilization.
Vertical organic fertilizer ferment tanks are mainly used for high-temperature aerobic fermentation of livestock and poultry manure, kitchen waste, domestic sludge and other wastes.It uses the activity of microorganisms to biologically decompose the organic matter in the wastes to make them harmless and stabilized,integrated processing equipment for resource utilization.
Working principle of vertical organic fertilizer ferment tank:
- Mix waste (livestock and poultry manure, kitchen waste, domestic sludge, etc.), biomass (straw, sawdust, etc.), and return materials in a certain proportion, so that the moisture content reaches the design requirement of 60-65% and then enters the three-dimensional Aerobic system.
- By adjusting the moisture, oxygen content and temperature changes of the raw materials, the materials are fully aerobic fermentation and decomposition. The heat released during the decomposition process can increase the temperature of the waste itself, and the temperature can reach up to 80°C.
- The moisture in the waste is evaporated as the temperature rises, and part of the organic matter is decomposed, so that the volume of the pile is reduced, and it reaches the reduction treatment of the waste.
- The temperature of the organic fertilizer fermentation tank is controlled between 55~60℃ through ventilation, oxygenation, stirring, etc., to reach the optimal temperature for material fermentation processing. At this temperature, a large number of pathogenic bacteria and parasites in the pile can be made At the same time, the deodorizing system is used to carry out the biological odor of the discharged gas to achieve the purpose of harmless treatment.
- The product obtained after high temperature aerobic fermentation can be used for soil improvement, landscaping, landfill covering soil, etc.
Features of vertical organic fertilizer ferment tank:
- High temperature aerobic fermentation, using high temperature biological bacteria technology, low energy consumption and low operating cost;
- The equipment occupies a small area and has a high degree of automation, which can be controlled by one person to complete the fermentation process;
- Through biological deodorization equipment to achieve gas emission up to the standard, without secondary pollution;
- The main body insulation design, auxiliary heating to ensure the normal operation of the equipment in the low temperature environment.
Henan Gate Heavy Industry has rich experience in R&D and production, and insists on consistent quality assurance, service assurance and reputation. Customer satisfaction is our highest pursuit, and customers at home and abroad are welcome to negotiate business.
Maintenance method of Flat Die Granulator
Solid-liquid Separator With Large Processing Capacity