Home » Blog » High Efficiency and Low Noise Rotary Screen Machine
High Efficiency and Low Noise Rotary Screen Machine
Rotary screen machine is a commonly used equipment in the production of compound fertilizer. It is mainly used to separate the finished product and the returned material. The rotary screen machine can also realize the classification of the finished product and make the finished product evenly cl...
Rotary screen machine is a commonly used equipment in the production of compound fertilizer. It is mainly used to separate the finished product and the returned material. The rotary screen machine can also realize the classification of the finished product and make the finished product evenly classified. The machine has simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation. The rotary screen machine has the advantages of high efficiency, precise screening, convenient operation and maintenance, low noise, large capacity, and low cost.
Features of rotary screen machine:
(1) High screening efficiency. This rotary screen machine is equipped with a plate-type cleaning mechanism. During the screening process, no matter how viscous, wet, or miscellaneous the material entering the separating screen is, the relative movement between the cleaning machine and the screen body will never block the screen, thus Improve the screening efficiency of the equipment.
(2) Good working environment. The entire screening mechanism is designed in a sealed dust cover, which completely eliminates the phenomenon of dust flying during the screening process, thereby improving the working environment.
(3) The equipment has low noise. When the rotary screen machine is in operation, the noise generated by the material and the rotating screen is completely isolated by the sealed dust cover, so that the noise cannot be transmitted to the outside of the equipment, thereby reducing the noise of the equipment.
(4) Long service life. The screen of this rotary screen machine is composed of several circular flat steels, and its cross-sectional area is much larger than the cross-sectional area of the screen bars of other separation equipment screens, so the service life is improved.
(5) Convenient maintenance. The rotary screen machine adopts a combined screen, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. There are observation windows on both sides of the equipment’s sealed dust cover, so that the staff can observe the operation of the equipment at any time during work. There is a quick opening door for maintenance at the end of the sealing cover and the side of the cleaning machine mechanism, which is very convenient during regular maintenance of the equipment and does not affect the normal operation of the equipment.
Advantages of rotary screen machine:
1. The material is not easy to block the sieve holes;
2. Smooth operation and low noise;
3. Simple structure and convenient maintenance;
4. The screening cylinder can be closed, open, closed and easy to airtight to collect dust;
5. The whole machine has high reliability and less one-time investment;
6. Using special screens, high screening efficiency and long service life.