The drum granulator barrel adopts special rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining to realize automatic mites and de-tumor, and the traditional scraper device is eliminated. The drum granulator has the characteristics of high ball strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption, long service life and convenient operation and maintenance.
Installation of Drum granulator
1. The drum granulator should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the vertical direction of the main body and the horizontal.
3. After the drum granulator is installed, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and the main door is tight. If necessary, tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
5. After the inspection is completed, the empty load test is carried out, and the test can be carried out normally.
Warranty of Drum granulator
1. Drum should be wiped dry on the gear before the drum granulator is turned on;
2, wipe the surface of the belt for 7 days to dry the butter;
3. The drum granulator bearing seat is used once every three months or replaced with new dry butter;
4. The gear oil must be added once before the reducer is used, and replaced every four months thereafter.