The trough type turner is composed of two parts: stirring and shifting. It is suitable for the fermentation of organic waste such as beer slag, livestock manure, sludge garbage, sugar mill sludge, slag cake and straw sawdust. The trough turner is widely used in fermented and dehydrated operations of organic fertilizer plants, compound fertilizer plants, sludge waste plants, horticultural fields and Agaricus bisporus plants.
Main features of the trough turner:
1. It is suitable for aerobic fermentation and can be used together with solar fermentation room, fermentation tank and mobile machine.
2. The fermentation tank matched with the trough turner can be discharged continuously or in batches.
3. The trough type turning machine has high efficiency, stable operation, sturdy and durable, and even throwing.
4. Centralized control of the control cabinet, which can realize manual or automatic control functions.
5. The trough type turner is equipped with a soft starter, which has low impact load at startup.
The working principle of the trough turner:
The trough turner consists of main components such as transmission, lifting device, walking device, turning device, and transfer vehicle. The motor directly transmits the power to the cycloidal pinwheel reducer via the sprocket to the turn-over drum, and the flip-flops on the drum-type turner drum are distributed in a row, which can turn the material in the fermentation tank of the trough turner Stir and move backwards to achieve the effect of quick stacking and even mixing, so as to achieve sufficient contact between the material and the air, so that the fermentation effect of the material is better.