The manufacturer Gate Heavy Industries has developed a disc granulator for many years, using high-quality anticorrosive and wear-resistant materials. A disc granulator carefully manufactured. Organic fertilizer disc granulator is used to granulate all kinds of organic matter after fermentation. Disc granulator breaks through the conventional organic matter granulation process. Before granulation, without drying and crushing raw materials, spherical particles can be processed by direct ingredients, which can save a lot of energy.
What are the main components of the Gate disk granulator?
(1) disk granulator main body, the main body including the frame, adjustment part and granulation disk structure;
(2) a main reducer, input shaft with pulley, output shaft with a pinion gear;
(3) a main engine, equipped with a pulley;
(4) support granulation disk device, including a spindle, two sets of roller bearing, bearing seat two pieces.
How is the Gate granulator granulated?
The disc granulator utilizes the mechanical agitation force of high-speed rotation and the aerodynamic force generated thereby to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and compact the fine powder material in the disc granulator to achieve granulation. the goal of. The particle shape of the disc granulator is spherical, the sphericity is ≥0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3 mm, the granulation rate is ≥90%, and the particle diameter can be appropriately adjusted by the material mixing amount and the spindle rotation speed.
What are the factors that affect the early stage of the disc granulator?
1, the diameter of the disc granulator disc, the tilt angle of the disc surface, the height of the side of the disc
2, the rotation speed of the disc granulator
3. The position of the liquid jet of the disc granulator and the position of the scraper.